SUBMIT YOUR WORK!
Send us your papers or your thesis at
Follow simple steps:
1- Check the accordance of your paper with the correct format and the submission rules;
2- Make sure you include an Abstract and, if it is the first time, a short bio, your social media references (linkedin, facebook, etc..), if available, and your picture in order to create your profile to be published at the page "the authors";
3- Put in copy the professor that graded your paper 29/30 or more;
4- Once we receive it, we will check it for plagiarism and then, publish it!
5- Once published you will receive a notification email.
- Since 27/09/2018 -
1. Papers/essays and thesis must be sent in the PDF format through the apposite form;
2. Authors must provide an abstract not exceeding a 500 characters length;
3. Essays will feature the Harvard style of Referencing:
Please do not include any footnotes. If you are submitting an already-written piece containing footnotes, decide whether to move the footnote text into the main body of the piece or delete it;
Please put any citations/references in parentheses immediately after the propositions or quotations that they support. We do not accept footnote citations;
Hyperlinks: Insert embedded hyperlinks to relevant supporting materials and legal texts, including statutes, treaties and cases. Always consider what would be useful to the reader;
4. Fonts, spacing, and paragraph format: Any font is fine. Please submit your post single spaced with a single line return between paragraphs and no indentation. Use headings at your discretion (e.g., every four paragraphs) to break up long posts. Do not use more than one level of headings. Headings should be in bold;
5. The date of the grade must be included in the PDF document;
6. The first submission has to include a profile picture of the author and his/her social media references (linkedin, facebook, etc..) as we will create a personal profile for each author in the section "the authors";
7. By submitting an Essay, Authors consent to the performance by Executive Editors of the Plagiarism Test;
Licensing / Rights Notice
Unless otherwise noted, copyrights for the texts which comprise all issues of Sustainable Development Watch (SDW) are held by the SDW. The compilation as a whole is Copyright © by SDW, all rights reserved. Items published by the SDW may be freely shared among individuals, but they may NOT be republished in any medium without express written consent from the author(s) and advance notification of the SDW board of advisors/executive editors. For permission to reprint articles published in the platform, please contact the Board at .